Saturday, January 20, 2007
Snow!
Believe it or not, it's snowing in Kansas. I'm so excited! We're supposed to get anywhere from 2-7 inches before tomorrow morning. That's a large margin of error but welcome to weather forecasting in our particular news area. Our weathermen are the most contradictory group you'll ever see - not one of the three stations can agree on anything. Makes for an interesting time when you're trying to decide if you're about to be mowed down by a tornado or not. We worry about stuff like that here in Kansas :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It's snowing here, too! We've heard anything from "3" to "8" inches. The funniest forecast we've EVER seen was last year when a local weatherman made an a$$ of himself and predicted "between 2 and 12 inches." SHOOT! I could have predicted THAT!
Yay for pretty snow! :) We're supposed to get some here too...1-6 inches depending on who you believe. Is there really such a thing as meteorology? Seriously.
Ok I found you by looking for local adoption blogs. I am in Wichita and recently brought our 3 yr old home from Guatemala, I have a Cambodian niece, Vietnamese nephew, a Ghanian nephew on the way and one more niece or nephew from Ethiopia. I just wanted to say HI and I cannot belive we stopped at 6 inches by 10PM...lol. And lets not forget the Ice that was from last weekend...lol
Nichole
Post a Comment