Monday, January 08, 2007

All's Quiet

In a normal month at work, we put out one magazine and I might do some editing/writing for a visitors guide or some other random thing that we happen to be working on. This month, we're putting out:
  • three magazines
  • a visitors guide for the pickiest city on earth
  • two membership directories

I'm writing for almost all of those publications and editing all of them, so if I'm a little quieter than usual for a few days... that's why.

On the adoption front, we got a copy of our completed dossier in the mail today. Wayyyy cool to see everything translated into Vietnamese :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! I didn't get a copy of our dossier yet!
ibalefamily.wordpress.com

Jo said...

When we got ours, I was floored at how much paperwork it actually is!!

Rachel said...

Aren't those dossier authentications COOL? It's just too bad they come with a hefty price tag. :)

Heather said...

No fair! We never got a copy of our authenticated dossier. Oh well, Sarah came home anyway!