We seem to be back into adoption limbo. I've sent off the additional things required for our dossier and now we're waiting for our dossier to go to Vietnam. That will be kind of fun - to have a DTV date. But it doesn't really affect the timing of our adoption so it's neat, but not really pertinent.
I can't get much further on the baby names. We have a nice solid list, any of which I'd be happy with (although I'd be happiest if I could get my husband to agree to Phoebe!). So, no reason to keep going over that.
I can't shop. I have no idea how old she'll be. I have no idea what size she'll be. I have no idea what season she'll be home in.
I can't set up her room because we have to move the other two girls first. And there's really no reason to move everyone around until we know when the little one will be home.
So. I'm stuck. In limbo. Again.
Bummer.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Limbo does stink. I say go crazy with 12-18 mos size clothing. Then even if you bring home a younger baby you'll still be able to use everything eventually. :)
I'll be excited when you are logged in! It's really official in the eyes of the VN gov't at that point!
I vote for Phoebe! I suggested it to my husband becuase of a darling girl in our youth group. It has a good meaning too: Bright, shining one.
I love Phoebe too! And I agree with Rachel,, go for the 12-18 month clothes--have fun!
Post a Comment