More football (Colts won, Huskers lost)
More quilting (Table runner thingy is coming along nicely and just needs some finishing work)
More games (I'm getting really good at Perfection)
More pajamas (I haven't worn real clothes since early Saturday morning *lol*)
New for today:
Nap
Unfortunately, tomorrow marks the official end of the holidays. It's back to work, back to eating real food instead of football munchies, real bedtimes instead of midnight New Year's kisses (husband only, thank you very much!), and real world instead of this nice little bubble I've been existing in this weekend. I'm ready for it though. Somewhere around here, I think I have a house. It's under piles of Christmas gifts that haven't been put away and laundry that needs to be folded. With two or three weeks of applied effort, I might dig out from my 'vacation'!!!
Monday, January 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Don't ya love the post-holiday slump? Happens to me every year. Good luck with finding your house back!!
Post a Comment