Tet is a hugely important holiday in Vietnam, a celebration of family and friends, present and past. As a result, the country's focus is definitely NOT on work, and we've been advised by our agency to not expect much movement on the adoption front during the month of February.
We're in the early stages of our wait and I wasn't expecting much progress on our adoption next month anyway (although a girl could always hope). But for some of my adoption buddies, the potential delays caused by Tet are agonizing. In particular, I want everyone to send happy thoughts to my friend, Rachel, who's daughter Sera needs to come home soon. Rachel's waiting on her G&R date and I'm afraid that if she waits much longer, she'll wear out her suitcases with all the packing and re-packing she's doing :)
Friday, January 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Thank for thinking of us Dianna. Hopefully we'll hear something soon!
So, you're that fly on the wall who is watching me pack and unpack, huh? LOL
Post a Comment