- Our agency has said that the wait for infant girls is 6-9 months after our dossier is authenticated and we're placed on the official waiting list.
- Today, we've already been on the official list for four weeks!
- We are number 8 or 9 on that official list!
- If we were still in the Korea program, we'd still be looking at waiting at least until Christmas for a referral (that was my very bestest best case scenario).
- Now that we're in the Vietnam program, I'm thinking we could have our referral in May or June and that our baby girl will be home by Christmas.
And then, there's the non-adoption-related 'bright side' stuff:
- We're supposed to get 3-6 inches of snow this weekend, but NO ICE!
- My 2 1/2 year old is thinking about potty training. She's not thinking very hard... but she loves wearing the 'panties'. But man, pull-ups are expensive!!!
- My 8 year old is smart smart smart. She's excelling in her subjects at school and her reading is at the 4th grade level. It's amazing to watch her mind work.
- Work stuff is finally settling into normal levels and I have more time to obsess over blogs and adoption web sites.
- Monk and Psych are back tonight!!! I love these shows!!! Especially Psych. Funny stuff :)



2 comments:
I love your optimism. I really do believe your referral is not too far away. Better pick up the pace on that name debate. ;)
I love Monk, too! Also, I just found out the new season of Ghost Hunters starts in March and there's a marathon on Feb 4th. Yep, I'm a dork. :)
I love Psych too. I just stumbled onto it last season and my husband and I just laugh and laugh. Our favorite one is the spelling bee. It was SO funny!
Keep up the positive, you help us all try to keep positive!
Post a Comment