Okay, so I'm writing a spotlight article on a company. Usually when I do these things, it's an 'old family company, started in 19__ by the current owner's great great grandfather blah blah blah'. However, in a fun twist, this company (although established in the 1920's) actually went into bankruptcy and was bought out by the current owners. So for once I don't have to write that boring 'history of the company' intro paragraph! Yea for me!
The title I desperately want to use for one of the section headers is 'Building After Bankruptcy'. The section is going to cover the recovery efforts and the subsequent turnaround. Unfortunately, that 'bankruptcy' part could be construed negatively so I have to come up with something else. And the creative juices just ain't flowing.
So here's the deal. If you can give me a better title, I'll send you one of the adoption tote bags. And a copy of the magazine so you can point out your header idea in print to friends and family.
Seriously. Help!
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Okay, so I will begin the headline challenge... I'm not too creative, but I'm bored sitting in the ice, so here it goes... :)
"The Comeback Company"
"Phoenix Rises from the Fire" (or Flames...couldn't decide)
"Building Excellence from the Ground Up!"
Have a blessed evening all!
Kerrie
Out of the red and into the black
Building a business in black and white
some kind of referece to being "in the black" as opposed to "in the red".
maybe this will spark something for you.
Post a Comment