And also, a picture of Anna 'cause she's so darn cute.
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a darling smile. :)
The window looks great. I like that it is nice and low. A lot of egress windows I've seen are higher on the wall and it makes me wonder how kids would climb out in case of a fire? Now you must post pictures of that long awaited crib!
The room looks great! Now, bring on the hot pink, purple and lime green...a preteen is going to be moving into that space! :) Anna already is looking like the brilliant big sister, isn't she?
6 comments:
What a darling smile. :)
The window looks great. I like that it is nice and low. A lot of egress windows I've seen are higher on the wall and it makes me wonder how kids would climb out in case of a fire? Now you must post pictures of that long awaited crib!
The window turned out great. Now when are we going to see some pictures of Phoebe's room.
And of course Miss Anna is such a little cutie. Is she ready to be a big sister.
Hooray for progress!! Not to harp, but is the crib together yet?
: )
Anna is a doll. And Natalie has a HUGE room!! It is approximately the size of our apartment. :)
You are now several steps closer to full Phoebe-readiness!
Anna is so darn cute :)!!! the window looks GREAT! and my entire upstairs could fit into that room. I made need to borrow some of that awesome space.
The room looks great! Now, bring on the hot pink, purple and lime green...a preteen is going to be moving into that space! :) Anna already is looking like the brilliant big sister, isn't she?
Post a Comment