We got the email from Katie today, telling us to apply for our visas with an entry date between October 15th and January 15th! We also received our travel packet - 27 pages of ooey gooey travel goodness :)
I can't believe how unprepared I feel! I got the suitcase out today and started making lists and crossing things off and making phone calls and generally freaking out. I even made Chris go to Walmart with me tonight to buy baby medicines and a bottle brush and extra batteries and frankly, I'm not sure what all else I threw in the cart.
Bring on the G&R date! Hold on Phoebe, Mama's coming!
Friday, October 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
I am so excited for you. I can't wait to see you holding Phoebe in your arms. This has been such an exciting day.
Start packing!!!
COGNRATS!!! WOW that was fast! I am so excited for you!
WOW! I am so excited for you. Never under estimate Vinh Long!! :)
Dianna - i AM REALLY, REALLY THRILLED for you and for Phoebe! HOW exciting! yes, was hoping to travel with you, of course :) but it is WONDERFUL news regardless!!!!
YAY!!!! I'm so excited for you! Go Vinh Long officials!
So wonderful! Don't stress too much over the packing - you will be able to buy everything you forget for cheaper there anyways! It justifies a few good shopping outings on the trip! :)
Katie was really working hard today! Congratulations! I can't wait to follow (the most important leg of) your journey!!
Yay!!! I'm so excited for you. It won't be long now Dianna. Get those bags packed!!!
Congratulations! That is so exciting!!!
Wonderful news!!! You are so close now!
YEA!!! I am sooooooo excited for you! It won't be long now before we get to see you with little Phoebe.
Post a Comment