
It's been a rough day, for reasons I might have the energy to explain later. But there was one ray of sunshine... new pictures of Miss Phoebe, taken last week. I'm supposed to be holding her in eleven days. Please say prayers that it stays that way.
We're a family of five.
10 comments:
I'm so, so sorry you had a rough day. How fabulous that you got new photos of your sweet girl, though. Eleven days?! Yikes!! I'm so excited for you, and I hope all goes well. I'll be checking back here for news.
Dianna, she looks just precious. i am there with you. I know. let's see what 'tomorrow' brings and let's pray for the best
You all are in our thoughts right now. I know it must be impossible to make sense of all of this right now. We'll be praying for you!
Phoebe is more beautiful as each day passes!
Oh please tell me you're not going to be held up 60 days with this new I-600 procedure....I'm worried!
Wow, this is such a great pic of Phoebe! Hot pink is definitely her color. :)
I hope you hear the news you want to hear and SOON.
Your in my prayers! Hopefully they can do a case by case for you since your are so far along and with a G & R! I was pretty depressed today myself but getting new pics helped. I feel your pain!
She's precious!
I too, hope you are on your way as scheduled! You are in my prayers!
What a beautiful little Diva. Hopefully this change won't affect you guys too much. I'll be thinking of you and praying.
She. Is. Gorgeous.
I've been thinking about you all day. I'll be doing a dance, saying a prayer, organizing a drum circle, consulting with psychics, burning sage, and possibly consuming mass quantities of junk food, all in hopes of good news soon.
Post a Comment