And here's how I spent my day:
Slept in until 7:30. Ate a couple pieces of toast, did some cleaning, threatened oldest child until she practiced her piano. Went to oldest child's basketball game (she scored four points!) and then went to Walmart with Anna while Chris took Natalie to piano lessons. Bought a mattress for Phoebe's crib. Dug around in basement storage area until I located the crib skirt. Dug around in closet looking for summer clothing for my trip. Threw a few things into a pile on the bed and then decided to postpone packing. Again.
Made chili. Did laundry. Didn't fold any of it. Watched Nebraska/Texas football game. Sad that we lost but happy the players showed some pride this week! Ate chili and now am messing around on the internet. Still avoiding the packing. Eventually I'm going to have to throw some things in the darn suitcase.
Saturday, October 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment