And boy, are we in trouble. She's a feisty little thing and should have no trouble keeping up with her big sisters! In fact, not only is Phoebe crawling but she also is trying to pull herself up to stand. It was a hugely emotional day and I'm exhausted, so more details when we get back to the Rex. Tomorrow we leave the Golf Can Tho hotel at 6:30 to go back to Vinh Long for the G&R, then a bus ride back to Ho Chi Minh.



21 comments:
oh Dianna! it's sooo wonderful to see you with her. She looks just great and you look great with her in your arms (despite or because of the fact that she does looks like she wants you down there crawling with her :)! what an emotional and wonderful day this must have been. Rest up if you can.
Congrats! She is beautiful!
Oh Wow! What a Great Day!!!
Heather M.
Dianna she is beautiful! I love seeing her in her in your arms. It is very emotional and a lot to process. I am very excited for you!! Can't wait to read more. :)
Dianna,
I am so happy for you. It is wonderful, glorious, and terrific to see her in your arms! She is gorgeous!!!
Yea! That is amazing. She is so adorable!
Absolutely precious!
Woo hoo! Happy happy joy joy!
I can't wait to hear more! She is precious!
I'm so happy for you and your family! Worth the wait indeed!
She's precious....I'm so happy for you Dianna. This day has been a long time coming. Congrats.
Tell Chris and Al I said hello....and Hank is adorable too.
Hugs to you!!!!
Oh Dianna! Phoebe is precious and she is finally with her mommy!!!! Congratulations! Looking forward to your next post!
YAYYY! How awesome to see you holding your beautiful daughter for the first time. You look so sweet together. I'm all teary!
How awesome. It's nice to see you together. Please keep the stories coming!
Kelly
Dianna:
She is so beautiful. You holding Phoebe in your arms just warms my heart so much.
Oh DI!!! I'm all teary, too! Phoebe is just so beautiful! I've been thinking about you a lot, like every time I look at the clock. I even had a pumpkin spice latte in your honor the other day. And you know how much I hate pumpkin!
Melanie
what a cutie! Congratulations!
Phoebe is breathtaking! I am so happy for you. In my opinion, fiesty ones are the most fun :o)
It's beyond wonderful to see Phoebe in your arms! You two are adorable! This was a very emotional day but you may find that tomorrow trumps it. I look forward to your next posts and I can't wait to see more photos of you and your beautiful baby girl!!
She is gorgeous! Congrats!
Mary and the SNB gang.
You finally get to hold her after months and months of preparation. She is darling and seems very fine featured - I love her hair. I'm sure she is very curious about her new Mom and Grandma. What a great feeling for you guys - I think I would be crying half the time from sheer exhaustion and an abundance of emotions.
Take care and sleep whenever possible.
Ah, Dianna....she's beautiful!
Post a Comment