We're home! I have much to tell you, but it will have to wait a bit. I've got a house full of Grandmas and Grandpas, plus some sisters and a Dad who are pretty excited to meet Miss Phoebe. I promise lots of long posts once we're settled in!
Hooray! Thanks for letting us know you are home. I can't wait to read all about your return flights, homecoming, and Phoebe's introduction to her Dad and sisters. I am beyond happy for you and your family!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, deep sigh and feel the tension leave. I'm so happy to hear that you are all home safely. Can't wait to talk, but I'll be patient.
Welcome home! I hope that the transition for Phoebe and your family is smooth! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your special homecoming celebration!
I enjoyed following your blog while you were in Vietnam. And look forward to hearing about the return trip and what all is happening with Phoebe since getting home.
Welcome home! Can't wait to hear about all of the details once you get settled in. I hope that you guys can get turned around quickly. Adjusting back to the time change was really hard coming home.
21 comments:
I can't wait to pour a cup of coffee and read all about it! I'm so thankful you are home safely.
Enjoy the reunion!
wow you made it back in record time too. Welcome back!
WELCOME HOME!!!!!!!!!!!
Get some rest and enjoy your time with the family.
Hooray! Thanks for letting us know you are home. I can't wait to read all about your return flights, homecoming, and Phoebe's introduction to her Dad and sisters. I am beyond happy for you and your family!
CONGRATULATIONS!!
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Okay, deep sigh and feel the tension leave. I'm so happy to hear that you are all home safely. Can't wait to talk, but I'll be patient.
All right! Glad to see you made it home! Time to relax and get into a daily grind! Ain't that Grand! Welcome Home!
Wonderful news!!! Welcome HOME :). I am looking forward to reading about the COMPLETE family reunion.
I am so glad to read that you are home! Can't wait to hear all your stories.
Yay!!! Welcome home!!
Welcome Home!!! :-)
WELCOME HOME!!!
I can't wait to hear all about your trip. But first relax and enjoy some much deserved family time. :)
Welcome home! I hope that the transition for Phoebe and your family is smooth! Looking forward to seeing pictures of your special homecoming celebration!
Woo hoo! Now we can all relax! Congratulations!
Welcome home! Your journey has been incredible and inspiring to watch throughout the months.
Welcome home!!!
I can't wait to get to chat with you in "real time" and hear ALL about your trip and the lovely Phoebe.
welcome home!
Congratulations!
I enjoyed following your blog while you were in Vietnam. And look forward to hearing about the return trip and what all is happening with Phoebe since getting home.
Can't wait to hear. Welcome home!!!
Welcome home! Can't wait to hear about all of the details once you get settled in. I hope that you guys can get turned around quickly. Adjusting back to the time change was really hard coming home.
Welcome home and happy Thanksgiving to you!
Welcome home! Congratulations! I can't wait to read everything you have to share!
Post a Comment