I think I've checked our agency's forum about 18 million times today. The reason? After our agency had warned us repeatedly not to expect much activity in February, yesterday there were 3 LIDs and a referral of a baby boy. Sooooooooooooooo... now I want to see more referrals. Specifically, a girl. Because I'm #8 right now and I'd enjoy moving on up to #7. #5 or #6 would be even better, but I'm determined not to be greedy.
If I could just move up one teensy-tiny number, then I could ride out the rest of February in relative peace. I could. Honestly!
Thursday, February 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I really think Chinese New Year/ Tet is out to get me...we were DTC in Feb '05 but b/c of CNY we weren't logged in for three weeks...now my dossier is at the Vietnam Embassy in DC but b/c of TET who knows how long it will be before I am logged in once it gets to VN. I think once Feb (and the holidays) are over we will all move a lot faster. Hang in there...
I feel ya. I'm obsessing because of my potential LID. I'm obsessing over Rachel's pending G&R dates. I'm obsessing over referral news. Clearly I need another hobby. : )
OH man. I'm really gearing up for all this waiting stuff! This is certainly going to be a lesson in patience! I didn't know we knew what "#" we were on the list! That's going to make me a crazy person! :)
I know what you mean. We were on such a roll yesterday with all the good news. Today it seems so quiet!! I was really hoping Jessica had her LID too...I hope it's coming ASAP! And I was thrilled to see the one referral but I hope there are more coming soon! Oh and maybe a travel date for Carla and me. :)
Keep your chin up - I know the wait is so hard!
Post a Comment