Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Enough Whining

Well, that's enough whining... for a while anyway. Although a little self-pity now and then isn't a bad thing, it sure does put a damper on the blog :)

Let's talk about something happy. Like our upcoming Disney cruise! We are leaving on a 5 day/4 night Caribbean cruise right after Natalie gets out of school for the year. We did this same cruise two years ago and had a blast. I really can't say enough about how great Disney is at not over-Mickey-Mouse-ing the parents, while totally charming the kids. Chris and I are looking forward to exploring Nassau a bit more than we did last time and can't wait to chill out in the spa. Natalie is already chomping at the bit to get back to the kids clubs and the beaches.

Now, there is a slight problem. The cruise is 3 1/2 months away and I seriously need to lose some weight. Those swimsuit photos are BRUTAL. Hellloooooooooo, Slim Fast.

Here's a photo from our last Disney cruise - Natalie and her favorite princess!

3 comments:

LaLa said...

I did the Oceanic once..3 days at sea and 3 days at the park. It was great. Love the photo..I know she is so excited to be going.

Rachel said...

Ooooh...a cruise! Can I come? hee hee! ;)

What a perfect way to relax and have fun at the same time. Not to mention take your mind off the adoption stress for a while.

Heather said...

Can I come, too? Sounds like a great time!