Thursday, February 22, 2007

2 Months Down

As of today, we've been waiting two whole months for the referral of our baby girl. Our agency says to expect a 6-9 month wait, so we have 4-7 months to go. In a conversation with one of the program directors last week, she mentioned that I should plan on it being 7 months, which would be September. I've stuck my fingers in my ears, however, and am pretending I didn't hear that! One of the program directors is in Vietnam now visiting the orphanages and I'm hoping she'll come back with more positive news. I'm still hoping for June or July. Or next week.

All I know is that we're #7 on the list for a girl. And that little girl is already loved SOOOO MUCH! Oh, and her grandmother is now trying to back out of the pick-up trip because I emailed her a list of recommended shots yesterday :) :) :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wahoo for 2 months down! I will join you in positive thinking for a summer referral. Of course that means you have to pick a name sooner. ;)

Kerrie (aka Zak's mom!) said...

Come on September....or SOONER!!! We are crossing our fingers with you Dianna!
Kerrie