Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Got My Answer :)

In my last post, I asked how the other families from our agency are standing the wait for our program director to get back from Vietnam. I got my answer after a quick visit (or eight) to our agency forum... they're not *lol*

Turns out, everyone is antsy. Rachel and Carla want to leave for Vietnam... NOW. There are several families hoping to hear about LID... or even TA... or even better their G&R... but more than that, they're anxious about the photos and updates that should be coming their way. And then there are the folks on the waiting list that are dying to see a few referrals so that they can start their wait for the All Important Initials that get us closer to our kids.

At least I'm not the only impatient one in the bunch!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Um, yeah...my bad. I started the "antsy" post and oh lordy looks like everyone is antsy!