Unlike my pal Rachel, I'm not so into scary movies. In fact, I've never seen any of the Friday the 13th or Steven King movies or anything where there are people in masks carrying a wood-cutting implement. I've heard a lot of them... just because I'm scared stiff doesn't mean I'm not up for a good party! And what do high school and college kids think is quality entertainment on Friday the 13th??? Yep. I spent a lot of high school hiding under a blanket until someone told me it was safe to look.
So anyway, I'm always glad when Friday the 13th is over and we roll into a nice safe Saturday the 14th. My favorite movie channels are back to playing romantic comedies and I don't have to worry that a character I semi-admire is about to get chopped into tiny pieces three seconds after she says, "I think it's safe now". (I told you I've heard a lot of those movies!)
Speaking of Rachel, I think she's learned a sad, sad truth about me. I'm completely unreliable. It's true - I have incredibly good intentions and rather poor follow through. So I've dedicated my weekend to trying to complete a little project that I've had in mind for a few months now... if it works out, I'll post a picture later on this weekend. If it doesn't, well... I'll keep trying Rachel *lol*
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
My father was born and died on a Friday the 13th. Freaky!
Post a Comment