Wow, you guys are good! Here's the list:1. Murder, She Wrote (Yes, I get made fun of for this one but I love Angela Lansbury)
2. Charmed (Original source for my deep and abiding love of the name Phoebe)
3. NCIS
4. Psych (Dule Hill. Nuff said.)
5. Monk
6. Ghost Hunters
7. West Wing (one of my favorite writers, Aaron Sorkin, AND Dule Hill)
8. Project Runway
9. Doctor Who
10. Dresden Files
*Edited* I decided something was missing. Namely, a picture of Dule Hill. He's really just a very beautiful man :) And I'm sure it's a coincidence that he's in two of my favorite shows ever. He was also in She's All That, with Freddie Prinze Jr. And Paul Walker. Hmmmm... I think I have that dvd around here somewhere....



3 comments:
So...I'd never have pegged you as one for all the psych, paranormal, ghosty stuff. Project Runway...I see that...fashion and SHOPPING!
And, by the way, I had no idea who "the Airwolf guy" was, but--yes--Jan Michael Vincent WAS hot!!
I knew I liked you for a reason. I also have a certain fondness for Dule Hill. He's so pretty. : )
I LOVE Murder She Wrote! I grew up on that show and still watch the reruns! I also love Psyc and Monk. You have GREAT taste! :)
Post a Comment