Nothing like a good ol' thunderstorm to make you feel like the world is crying with you. So now that we've all got that out of our systems, I get to settle in for the night and place bets on how long it will be before we lose power and at what point we'll be upgraded from 'thunderstorm watch' to 'tornado watch'. If we really hit the jackpot, the storms will be horrible and our weatherman will be on tv all night entertaining us. No one likes a good storm like our weatherman! He gets so excited that he's actually better than most of the shows on tv that he pre-empts during bad storms.
Although I still have a few leftover blahs that would be helped nicely by some of Jessica's chocolate chip cookies...
Tuesday, April 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I went with snickerdoodles...
Post a Comment