Monday, March 19, 2007

Spring Cleaning

Alright folks, I'm cleaning. It doesn't happen very often and you are about to be the beneficiaries of my efforts.

TOTE BAG SALE!!!

I have 8 of the adoption tote bags left and I want them out of my closet. These lovely bags originally sold for $20 and are now available to you for the low, low price of $12.

Yep, that's right folks - $12! And that already includes the shipping cost!

Seriously, it cost me about $7 per bag to have these made and it costs approx. $5 to mail them. So, I'd like to cover my costs and clean out the closet at the same time :)

The tote bags are a nice quality with a HUGE capacity for whatever junk you like to carry with you. There is also a front pocket for smaller junk! If you have any questions or would like to order a tote, please email me at adoptionorders@yahoo.com.

Thanks!

No comments: