I'm sure you've all been checking my blog daily, waiting for something insightful or otherwise fabulous. But I've got nuttin. It's the same old stuff. I'm waiting. I'm tired of waiting. I want to move up on the list and get closer to seeing our daughter's face. And then I want to go get her.
We're excited about the cruise. But we're waiting for that too. Nothing much to do for that until May except diet, which NO ONE wants to hear me whine about. Especially since I'm not very good at it.
I had a great weekend in Lincoln with my friend, Melanie. We shopped, went to a baseball game, ate fabulous food, and stayed up late talking. Then I came home. So that's not exciting anymore either.
So same stuff, different day. When something exciting happens, I'll let you know.
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hi Dianna,
I'm from the Dillon Forum - just started reading your blog! Your comments about "Brangelina" -- great!
I empathize about the wait - it can be so difficult at times. But remember every day that passes is one day closer to G&R so it's not the same -- it's a day closer!! I promise you that the time does pass and once you have your beautiful baby all the good overshadows the "rollercoaster" ride of adoption. My prayers are with you -- Ly
I can SO relate... we waited 100 days for Zak's referral... and THAT was for a BOY...which they said would be quicker! Yeah, right! It was SO hard and SO frustrating!!! Just know that we understand, and we are here for you. Your blog has to be one of my favorites by the way...you are hilarious! I can't wait to follow the rest of your journey! :) Hang in there!
All the waiting stinks.....
Post a Comment