Tuesday, March 06, 2007

I Won! I Won!

I got my diaper bag! It's so cute! And I saved at least $25 off retail! Golly gee, life is good *lol*


9 comments:

LaLa said...

YAY..congrats. Super cute too.

Kim said...

Very cute bag!! Congrats on the win....I LOVE ebay!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you! Sounds like a steal and it's way cute too!

Cara said...

Congrats! Isn't it a good feeling to win an auction?!? Cute bag too!

Jess and Paul said...

Ah ha! I am not the only EBAY addict I see! It's such a ruch when you win, isn't it?!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was you! That's why I stopped bidding against you. I am glad you go it! I got one too. The Jetsen pattern with teal handles, really funky looking! Congrats!

God bless,
Jessica
(michaelsbride on ebay)

Julie said...

That's a great bag.

Willis said...

I'm into bags, too. I've been waiting to be a mom so long that the Vera Bradley diaper bag I bought is now out of print. I had to go on E-bay to find accessories to match because no one had them in the stores. (Green Apple) I paid $90 and none of my family (including my husband) can understand why I paid so much. I love your bag. Great choice!!

Kathryn said...

That is really cute! Congratulations on wimming!