Monday, March 12, 2007

Getting Closer

Our agency has let it be known that there are girl referrals in process! Some movement on the 'Girl Waiting List' would be wonderful, and I know Tricia and Jessica would be pretty excited too (they're at the top of that non-moving waiting list.)

We're slowly creeping our way towards our new daughter. Did you see that ticker of mine hit 80 days? Wow. The agency is still hoping to keep things at 6-9 months for girl referrals. I'm hoping they keep it closer to 6 months :) So... June or July... still possible!

2 comments:

Tricia and Kirk said...

I am waiting sooo impatiently for that referral. The waiting letter was such a wonderful email to get. Thanks for thinking of us :)

Misty said...

Congrats on the 80 days...I hope you get a referral soon. I'm adopting from Vietnam also. We just received our 171 and were put on the waiting list on the 9th. However, our agency has a 12-15 month wait for a boy and an 18-24 month wait for a girl! I hope all goes well for you. I've enjoyed following your story!