Okay, I'm still moping. But while I mope, I do have this to look forward to. That's one entire weekend in July where I'll be unavailable. I have an appointment at Hogwarts. :)***Edited to say that if Jynger and Katie would happen to call with a referral, I'll ask Harry, Hermoine, and Ron to wait for a bit. I'm sure they'd understand. After all, Harry IS an orphan.***



6 comments:
I will be at Hogwarts that same weekend. Hope to see you there ;)
I'm right there with you...kind of...my new step sister had the audacity to schedule her wedding for that weekend!!!! How dare she?!!? How can I read and mother and attend a wedding...I might need Hermionie's time-turner to fit all THAT in! ;)
I'll be there too!!! I can hardly wait.
I already have my book reserved at B & N. My friends and I are going to the midnight book release party...complete with costumes of your favorite characters. My friends who went for book 6 said they were the only ones there who were over the age of 10 (and not chaperones). I CAN"T WAIT!!!
Well I'm hanging my head in shame as I will be waiting for the next movie instead... My 12 year old has his copy reserved though. Does that count for something? :)
Oh my goodness, I cannot wait for July! Although my excitement is clouded over it being the last book. :( I'm such a Potter nerd.
Post a Comment