Tuesday, October 31, 2006

So Here's the Plan

I'm meeting Chris at AAA to get the last of our dossier stuff notarized at 2:30. At 3:00, we meet our realtor to sign some paperwork to get our deposit back from the house we had an offer on. Then Chris will pick up Anna while I go to the post office to mail our dossier (yippee!!!). Then I'll pick up Natalie from school, we'll get the girls dressed, take some pictures, and head out for trick or treating at the mall. On our way home, the girls and I will stop by a couple of the neighbors' homes while Chris picks up fast food for supper. We'll meet back at home, have supper, put in Ghostbusters, and spend the rest of the night handing out candy to the billions of kids who come tromping through our neighborhood. We'll turn the light out around 8 or 8:30, put the girls to bed, and Chris and I will settle in to watch the LIVE Ghost Hunters marathon on SciFi. We will be very, very tired by then *lol*

But the important thing in all of that is that our dossier will be on its way to our agency. We mailed our initial application on St. Patrick's Day, so it's appropriate that the dossier is mailed on Halloween, right? :)

Tomorrow I'll post pictures of the munchkins. They're both cheerleaders this year. Anna LOVES the pom poms!

No comments: