...which means I'm going to ramble uncontrollably for a bit :)
First and most importantly, we should receive our homestudy for review by Monday. Whooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooo! Almost ready for that fun and exciting dossier process!
Second, Natalie is practicing her piano right now and Anna's 'helping'. It's absolutely adorable, although it definitely doesn't sound like an identifiable song. As an added bonus, I didn't have to coerce, beat, or otherwise bribe my child to practice this morning!
Third, GO HUSKERS!!! My Nebraska Cornhuskers are playing Iowa State tonight on national television. I have all the essentials lined up and ready to go - brats and burgers for the grill, movies for the kids to watch on the other tv, and Mylanta for when the game starts going south and I feel like I'm going to throw up.
Saturday, October 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment