Well, it looks like the house sale is dead. We gave the potential buyers until 5:00 last night to fax a signed contract to our realtor. She didn't receive anything so we're considering the whole thing over. Whether or not the potential buyers understand that, we're not sure. It's difficult when neither they or their agent speak English. Well, the agent speaks some English. Kind of.
But anywho, we're ready to move on. We're not sure where we're moving on to - do we leave our house on the market for a while longer? Do we buy a lot in the neighborhood we like so much and build next spring? We've got no idea. We'll ruminate for a while and focus on fun stuff like the adoption and the upcoming holidays. I've got some serious Christmas shopping to do.
Oh, and I'm making progress on the adoption tote bags. I should see samples today or tomorrow. I can't wait! It would be nice if the tote bags helped us pay a small portion of the fees for our adoption, but frankly I'm just excited about having a new bag *lol*
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm looking forward to seeing the new bag! also, maybe the home buyers misunderstood something. When we sold our house we sold it privatly(We happened to run into a lady looking for a home in our area...)anyway she knew nothing about buying a house and would phone us all the time for advice like we were from Re-max or something. Anyway maybe they still want your home.
Post a Comment