Monday, October 23, 2006

Dossier Progress

We received our birth certificates in the mail today, along with a receipt showing that the State of Nebraska is processing our marriage license too, so I'm guessing we'll get that tomorrow or the next day. The police station called and said our letters would be done tomorrow. I dropped off the instructions for the doctor's letters today when I went in to find out why I've been sick for five days. Hopefully, the $95 worth of antibiotics will help. I'm picking up my employment letter tomorrow (if I'm not still sick) and I need to call our accountant to get Chris's 'employment' letter. Almost done! I'll feel even better after Wednesday, when our fingerprinting and I-171H are in process.

2 comments:

Ange said...

At first thought you wonder how am I ever going to get through this paperwork? and then somehow you do, and before you know it your "waiting". Good luck

Rachel said...

Way to fly right through that dossier! You'll be on the list in no time!