The social worker is coming this afternoon for our first post-placement visit. I should be cleaning. Trust me, if you saw the state of my house, you would also encourage an energetic application of vacuum cleaners and swiffer dusters. Instead, I'm tracking Christmas gifts on the internet to make sure they'll arrive in time for me to stuff them in the closet, so that I can drag them out and wrap everything frantically on the night before we leave for Nebraska. I obviously have my priorities straight.
Oh, do you think I should let the social worker know that while I'm messing around on the internet, Phoebe is amusing herself by playing with the patio blinds? Hmmm.... maybe not.
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Well, I'm browsing online while Sera is staring mindlessly into the TV. Quality family time, let me tell ya! :) Good luck with your post-placement visit!!
Post a Comment