Tonight, I was on the phone with my mom. I was complaining about the new weather forecast. We're still dealing with the problems caused by the ice storm - Natalie's school lost power earlier today and we're not sure if she has school tomorrow. That would be 3 days of school missed this week. But then, our lovely weatherman tells me that we're probably going to get around 6 inches of snow this weekend. So I was whining, because I'm already tired of winter and it's just started.
While I was trying to whine, Natalie was hollering about possibly having to miss the ornament party at school tomorrow. Anna was running around in a Santa hat screaming 'Ho Ho Ho' at the top of her lungs. And Phoebe was crying, because she tried to take a step away from the couch and forgot that she doesn't know how to walk - CRASH.
So, I told my mom that I had to go because I had 'issues'. And she laughed. And told me to give my 'issues' hugs from their Grandma :)
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I think you little "issues" are absolutely adorable. I hope they don't drive you crazy all weekend.
So sorry about your weather woes. We don't usually have to worry about things like that in Nashville, but every once in a while something crazy happens. Who knows what this winter will bring. I hope your winter turns out to be surprisingly mild after this weekend.
Your mom's comment was priceless. I know you love your three issues as much as I love my one!
Like Julie said, you have some cute "issues". I hope some sunny weather is coming your way soon. My homepage is msnbc.com and the big story is "Winter Weather Wallops Kansas"...I immediately thought of you and how this is probably the last thing you need right now!
Post a Comment