Tuesday, December 04, 2007

One Visit Down and Other Stuff

That post placement visit was a piece of cake. Another in February and the last in May and we can start doing fun paperwork again... readoption, certificate of citizenship, Kansas birth certificate, etc etc etc.

In even more exciting news, some of our Dillon families received their G&Rs! I cannot wait to see cute little Izzy in her mama's arms. They're still waiting for I600 approval, so they need to hear something in the next couple of days in order to leave for Vietnam next week. I just know the Embassy is going to pull through. AND my fabulous friend Julie and her husband Chris received the referral of a sweet baby boy. Congratulations!!!!! I just love days like this.

Enjoy a few pics. We're still searching for that elusive photo where all three children are looking at the camera at the same time!

5 comments:

R&H said...

Your girls are so beautiful!
Heather
tovietnam.blogspot.com

Julie said...

The girls are absolutely adorable!!!

Kim said...

Your girls are beautiful! I know this is going to be the best Christmas!

Rachel said...

My goodness your girls are stunning!

Ruth said...

I love the update -and yes, Izzy's mommy is absolutely ready for that same photo. ALL of your girls are so beautiful! and their mama is something special, too!