
Now THAT was a weekend. Three hour car rides on Friday and Saturday, fun supper with miscellaneous cousins, 7 hours at the Omaha Henry Doorly Zoo, 9 hours of frantic Harry Potter reading (I have no fingernails left... I chewed them off while in a constant state of panic about how the book would turn out!), a little carpet shopping, and - as an added bonus - supper with Ruth last night! Ruth is the mother of the ever-so-cute Izzy, who is waiting for her in Vietnam. We received our referrals two days apart and I'm hoping we'll travel together. Ruth just happened to be in the area for a business meeting, so we got together and gabbed, gabbed, gabbed. Oh the fun! We sat and talked until the restaurant kicked us out. When the waitress takes the ketchup bottle off of your table, you know they're serious about wanting you to leave :) All in all, a fabulous weekend. But now I'm REALLY tired. And it's a long time until the next weekend comes around...



3 comments:
I love that picture. The little look on Anna's face is priceless. (why are kids so attracted to goats?)
I will be wrapping up Potter tonight...even if I have to lock the girls in their bedroom. kidding, kidding... but for Potter, maybe...
OMG - Sarah would be so jealous if she saw the pic of the black goat! LOL!
That such a cute picture of the girls.
How cool that you got to meet Ruth.
Post a Comment