After I emailed this article to Meredith, I decided it was just too good not to share with the rest of you. As I said to Meredith, any article that contains the following sentence is too good to not pass on...
Doctors say most of the people who get a visit from the sweet-faced, gray-and-white cat are so ill they probably don't know he's there, so patients aren't aware he's a harbinger of death.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070725/ap_on_fe_st/death_cat
Wednesday, July 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That's not a sentence one gets to read everyday. Wow. If I was at that nursing home I'd be chasing that cat out of my room.
I have an Oscar but he's a different color. But that Oscar looks like my Olivia. So Chris & I said if they both start circling the room we are getting the heck out of there!
Ok that is bizarre. Especially since apparently he's not friendly toward people? That sucks all the warm fuzzy comforting stuff out of this story! lol Weird!
I read about this cat too. Very strange. This is why I prefer dumb, slobbering dogs over cats. :)
Post a Comment