Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Moving On Up

George and Weezie might have seen this coming, but I sure didn't! We are now #3 on our agency's waiting list for girl referrals. Four more families were created over the last few days, with the referrals of two sweet baby girls and a darling baby boy. In other great news, a boy who was waiting is waiting no more. This is a terrific way to celebrate the 4th of July, no fireworks required!

Of course, this being Kansas, Mother Nature is providing some of her own fireworks with a Tornado Warning and Thunderstorm Warning for the afternoon. Forget the sunscreen, I'm spending my holiday in the basement :)

13 comments:

Cara said...

Congratulations!! That is exciting news! Hopefully your referral will come soon!

Erin said...

#3?!?!?! That seems SO CLOSE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yay for #3!!! Very exciting for you and your family.

I hope the weather there was kind to you. It's too bad it had to come on a holiday.

Oh and thanks, now that song is going to be stuck in my head. ;)

Nadra said...

Yay!!! Soon your referral will be coming!!! It's a very exciting time.

S. said...

Congrats! THat is awesome! #3 is a great place to be!

Julie said...

#3 is a good place to be. Let's hope we don't have to wait another two months for referrals!!!

Tricia and Kirk said...

Three is a good spot! I hope that things move super quickly.

Bill, Paula & Will Cook said...

You're not #3 anymore!! I can't believe I'm saying this, but you'd better get on the phone to Katie first thing Friday morning! You might just be the new #1!

Nadra said...

Dianna....wow...it's been a GREAT week. Who knows...maybe the week's not over yet. I'm sending lots of good thoughts and hugs your way. I bet you are #1 on the list now. Wow.....wow!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh....soooooo close!

Julie said...

You may be #1 now. Time to start that shopping!!

Heather said...

What a great week, huh? Yeah!

Jessica said...

I think you are # 2 now. Woo Hoo