Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Phoebe-sized
One of the many nifty things about last weekend was getting to meet my cousin's new little boy, Ben. Ben just had his three month check-up and weighed a little over 12 pounds and was 24 inches long.... which are the exact measurements we received from Phoebe's early July weigh-in. It was so fun to hold Ben and know that he was the perfect stand-in for our peanut (minus the correct anatomical parts, of course!). And you know I didn't complain a bit when my cousin asked me to give him his evening bottle :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Reminds me of when I put my dog in the baby carrier to get a feel for Adam's weight! LOL!
That is fun! I use to do the same with my friend's little ones. :)
I used to compare every single baby in age and size so that I could "imagine" what my twins were like... Pretty soon you'll be holding her yourself!!!! :)
Post a Comment