I'm jealous. Ohhhhhhhh, so jealous.
First, Jessica & Ken, Scott & Leslie, and Erin & her mom are on their way to Vietnam. Their G&Rs are on Monday and Beckett, Avery, and Loston will be meeting their parents. It just doesn't get any better than that!!!!
Second, this weekend is the Dillon International Vietnam families reunion. I would have LOVED to be there to meet all my bloggy buddies. Have fun without me and take LOTS of pictures! Next year, you can bet we'll be there with bells on. This year, we have to take our bells to Nebraska :(
Thursday, June 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I completely understand! I'm so happ for them, but so jealous its not me!
Enjoy your trip.
I am definitely bummed that you will not be there. :( I'm holding you to your "next year" promise!
I hear you. First thing I did when I got up this morning was to check the blogs to see who posted pictures.
Post a Comment