Hello to Don, my new commenter (hmmm... not sure that's actually a word). I appreciate the depth of information provided in response to the comments on my previous post. I would feel more comfortable with your quoted statistics if I knew who you were, and if you could be linked back to a blog or a web site where I could find out more about you, but you provided some excellent information and I appreciate that very much.
One note - I was not saying that soft referrals are illegal, although I'd waver on the ethicality of soft referrals, dependent on whether or not the PAP understood the difference. I WAS saying that I applaud the new parents for taking the time during this exciting moment to educate the agency and other PAPs who might not be as aware of the proper procedures. Since I don't want to get into a debate about this, and since it's my blog and I can do what I want to, I'm closing comments for this particular post.
Anywho, congrats again to Juneau's parents :)


