Today the ticker will change to 180 days, which means I've successfully made it through 6 full months of waiting for our referral. I say *I* because my husband is irritatingly calm about the whole thing. :)
We're still at #5 on the agency list but there are babies in process. Once those sweeties have their medicals and legals done, we should move closer to the #1 spot. Our agency is quoting a 6-9 month timeframe, so I'm at least 2/3 of the way there.
It's been 461 days since we sent in our first application to adopt. I'm sooooooooooo ready to see our daughter's face. And hair. And teeny, tiny toes. I can hold off on the diaper changing thing for a bit longer though!
Wednesday, June 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Hang in there. I don't get how these men can be so calm about the wait. It sounds like you are getting close!
p.s. I hear ya on the sleep thing!
OH MY GOSH!! You are getting SOOOOO close!!! I'll email you... haven't talked to you in forever! :)
You are getting so close!!!
LOL, my husband was irritatingly calm up until about 6 weeks ago and now his nerves are as frazzled as mine.
Wahoo for six months! So, so close. Can't you practically smell that sweet little just-washed baby hair? :)
Post a Comment