I was reading that you are a Cornhusker fan as well as a Colts fan. How did that happen? We live in Indiana and I am a Cots fan, Shawn grew up in Nebraska and is a diehard Husker fan. And I am also 34. My kids are also nearly 5 years apart and we are bringing Mya home as #3. It is neat to see these things in common. I hope your little one is able to join your family SOON!
Five months...you're almost there. I know it's not easy and there's more waiting in your future, but I'm so flippin' happy that you're getting so close!
3 comments:
5 months! I can hardly believe it! Just think, you are almost there!
I was reading that you are a Cornhusker fan as well as a Colts fan. How did that happen? We live in Indiana and I am a Cots fan, Shawn grew up in Nebraska and is a diehard Husker fan. And I am also 34. My kids are also nearly 5 years apart and we are bringing Mya home as #3. It is neat to see these things in common. I hope your little one is able to join your family SOON!
Five months...you're almost there. I know it's not easy and there's more waiting in your future, but I'm so flippin' happy that you're getting so close!
Post a Comment