I know you're all dying to know how this Kansas family spent their weekend and, since I aim to please, I'm happy to let you in on the excitement.
Saturday: We watched college football. Pretty much all day long. The Cornhuskers lost the Big 12 Championship game and we were sad. Natalie and I did go out for groceries and piano lessons. We also stopped at a church that was having a holiday sale with items from 10,000 Villages. If you don't know about 10,000 Villages, you should check it out. We came home with a beautiful bell made in Vietnam. Ironically, when I go to Vietnam, I can probably buy the same thing for 1/4 of what I paid for it here. :)
Sunday: We did a little Christmas shopping this morning and then took the girls to see Santa Claus at the mall. They were adorable and our mall Santa actually LOOKS like Santa, which is always nice. Then home for a nice long nap for me (I hate migraines). The girls and I also set up my nativity scene and Christmas train. I've collected Cherished Teddies for years and my nativity and Christmas train are both from that collection. It always makes me happy to see them on top of the piano.
And that was the excitement at our house. Wow, we're wild.
Sunday, December 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I was actually cheering for the Huskers - Someone needs to knock OU down a few notches - ha, ha!
Post a Comment