Monday, December 04, 2006

Still Waiting...

As you'll notice when viewing the ticker, we are now at 40 days of waiting for the I-171H. The Kansas City office would prefer to not have correspondence about the files waiting for processing until you have been waiting fo 45 days. However, I (with my infinite wisdom and lack of patience) have decided that I will email them on Wednesday, since that is 6 weeks since we were fingerprinted and turned in our paperwork. If I don't receive a satisfactory response (i.e. 'we're mailing it to you today'), I'll call our senator's office and see if they can't move the process along.

On another note, if you've ordered a tote bag and I've received payment, then the bags were mailed on Saturday. You should get them tomorrow or Wednesday! And thank you to everyone for supporting our efforts to bring our baby home :)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

That's right...get on them. Why does it take 6 weeks to put a few things into a computer, see that you're not felons, and print out a nice little approval letter? Ridiculous.

By the way, online shopping is going to be my best friend this year!! :)

Heather said...

We waited a LONG time for ours in OK - we all did. Ugh! Hope it comes soon.