Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm Going Blind

Note to people who are in charge of crap like this:

When you are creating an events calendar, please take into account how many actual events you will be listing. Cramming the events into 16 pages of 7.5-sized-type simply because you are too cheap to pay for additional pages is unacceptable. The graphics designer creating the previously-mentioned events calendar can enlarge the pages on her computer screen to a comfortable viewing size. The editor working off of paper proofs of the previously-mentioned events calendar CAN NOT.

If I actually go blind, I may sue. You are hereby warned. Ouch.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I have a headache just reading about it.

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

I feel your pain. For a number of years I worked in the creative department of a publishing group. Nobody ever understood why cramming 500 words into a space that might fit 200 was a problem, afterall, if 4 point type exisits then it must be readable, right? Wrong. So very wrong.