Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Hit a Nerve

I may have hit a nerve with that last post *lol* Please feel free to print out as many copies as needed. If you print out several copies and then roll them up, the resulting roll of paper would also be effective as a stick to whack people over the head with, just in case they still don't get it. :) :) :)

5 comments:

Jessica Johnston-Myers said...

You are too funny! I must admit that I am considering printing out copys for Thanksgiving as some of my family members are the worst offenders when it comes to charming comments like "I thought you'd have a baby by now", or, my favorite from today, "You could have had two real babies by the time this one gets home". That's right folks, I'm adopting a fake baby from Vietnam. Nice.

Dianna said...

HA!!! That's my favorite. Our daughters from Vietnam won't be real babies??? Maybe we won't have to change diapers!

Dan and Elisabeth said...

I think my most favorite comment is "well at least you don't have to go through the pains of labor. You have it easy. You are lucky!" I of course WANT to respond with "yeah the 5 years of pain with infertility and waiting for this adoption has been a piece of cake." But I don't. I just find it best to walk away. :) The post was great and made me smile.

Anonymous said...

I can't stand "now you'll get pregnant" I always look horrified and say "oh, I hope not!!" I look at my beautiful daughter and couldn't imagine a better plan than the one God obviously had for our family!

Rachel said...

Dianna, I like your idea. The sad thing is that some people will never get it. Just wack 'em! I like it :)

I wonder...do fake babies produce fake poopy diapers? We're all so lucky!