Our house goes on the market tomorrow and it's messier now than it was when we decided to start 'cleaning'!!! Last night we took several loads of junk to a storage unit, in an attempt to make our closets, living room, and bedrooms look bigger. The painting is pretty much done, except for a few touch ups. Tonight, the major cleaning begins. We're renting a carpet cleaner and I'm going to be throwing all sorts of junk into boxes, just to get it off the floor and counters. Poor Anna - all of her Little People toys got boxed up yesterday. And Natalie's My Little Pony collection bit the dust too. It will be like Christmas when we unpack this stuff and they get their toys back. I only hope it doesn't TAKE until Christmas to get this house sold!
Our social worker is still on vacation. She's back next Monday. I'm excited to schedule that first appointment! I'm following the blogs of two Dillon families who are in Vietnam right now picking up their children. They met their kiddos for the first time yesterday. Wow. I can't even imagine.
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment