We're a family of five.
*snort*
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Makes sense, though.
hahahaha! That is hilarious.
I don't tell you this enough, but you crack me up! I just love reading your blog!
Seriously, where do you find this stuff??? This is SO FUNNY!!!! Heather M.
I needed a good laugh today!
You need to have a disclaimer at the top of your blog ... "Do not drink diet coke before reading". LOL!!!
Look at you...fancy pants!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
*snort*
Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Makes sense, though.
hahahaha! That is hilarious.
I don't tell you this enough, but you crack me up! I just love reading your blog!
Seriously, where do you find this stuff??? This is SO FUNNY!!!!
Heather M.
I needed a good laugh today!
You need to have a disclaimer at the top of your blog ... "Do not drink diet coke before reading". LOL!!!
Look at you...fancy pants!
Post a Comment