1) New blog template, thanks to Julie's inspiration. She's inspired several of us Dillon families to have a blog makeover! I like it... but now my header looks odd. Oh well. That's about 750th on my To Do list at the moment. Then again, I'm not sure 'new blog template' was anywhere on the list either.
2) I finished the 4th and final book in the Twilight series. At 3:30 in the morning. Again. I'm really too old to stay up that late reading teenage vampire novels. But I had to see what happened with the Bella/Edward/Jacob thing and wow, Stephenie Meyer delivered! Go. Read. See for yourself. But don't come whining to me when you can't stay awake at work the next day! Blame Elaine... she started this whole thing.
3) My planner is finally updated and ready to roll. I ordered the wrong page size (too tired due to previously mentioned vampire books) and had to wait until today to get the right pages. Hopefully, I've got all of my To Dos in one place and I won't be running around like a chicken with my head cut off. Well, I will. But at least I'll be running to the right place, on time for a change.
4) Thank goodness Charlie didn't win on Shear Genius. And that's all I have to say about that.
5) I'm liking Joe Biden on the Democratic ticket. Now I'm hugely curious to see who the McCain VP will be.
6) My friend Meredith and her husband, Joe, received horrible news last week. They have handled everything with a grace that I wouldn't have imagined possible. I know their hearts are starting to heal - to find a little peace - and I look forward to seeing them find joy again as they move forward in their adoption journey. Little Noelle will always be in my thoughts and in my heart. A girl with fashion sense like hers is guaranteed to leave an impression!
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I like the new blog look! Sorry about all of your lost sleep but, you know, not really. :) Isn't it fun to find something you can just get THAT into for a while? Makes me feel young again . . .
You should come to Dayton tomorrow that's when the big announcement is supposed to happen. At least that's the buzz around town. I'm liking Biden on the ticket. Should be a crazy 10 weeks until the big day.
I like the new look. Once I have some more time I'll whip up a snazzy header for you.
Your Blog looks great!
Doesn't the thought of Obama Bin Biden just scare the crap out of you!?! lol
Post a Comment