Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tag, I'm It

Ack! Julie got me! I've been tagged.

4 Jobs I have had:
1. Program manager for a telemarketing company
2. Marketing manager for a mortgage insurance company
3. Development director for a non-profit
4. Assistant editor and writer for trade magazines and visitors' guides (the job I have now and love!)

4 movies I watch over and over:
1. Romancing the Stone and Jewel of the Nile (do sequels count as a separate answer?)
2. National Treasure
3. Wimbeldon
4. Sixteen Candles

4 places I've lived:
1. Des Moines, Iowa
2. Indianapolis, Indiana
3. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
4. Detroit, Michigan

4 shows I watch:
1. Project Runway
2. Ghost Hunters
3. Monk
4. Psych

4 Places I've Been:
1. Vietnam - obviously the best trip ever!
2. Castaway Cay, Disney's private island in the Carribean - heaven on earth!
3. Mall of America - truly a destination in my eyes
4. San Antonio, Texas - a business trip, but I loved the RiverWalk

4 People who email me regularly:
1. Meredith - remove 'regularly' and insert 'constantly'... heh
2. Mary - the sister who complained about the excess of tennis on my blog
3. Chris - the husband who is rarely seen here :)
4. Kathy - my sister in law

4 Favorite things to eat:
1. Guatamalan food from the restaurant in our area
2. Mexican white cheese dip and chips
3. Chocolate
4. Roasted red pepper hummus and pita chips

4 Places I'd rather be:
1. On a Disney Cruise!!!
2. On Castaway Cay, laying on the beach with the cruise ship in sight
3. Sitting in the adults-only lounge, having a glass of wine with my husband... on a Disney cruise
4. If I can't be on a cruise, I'll stay in my cozy house under a quilt or two with a good book

4 Things I look forward to this year:
1. The Dillon Vietnam reunion this summer!
2. A possible trip to Des Moines to visit the old haunts
3. Buying new flooring for my living room
4. Another year of watching my daughters grow

I'm tagging Meredith (because she needs something to take her mind off her imminent referral) and Rachel (because I check her blog all the time anyway so she may as well have new material to keep me busy).

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Oh, the joys of new flooring. That's one of my upcoming projects as well! I'm so excited, our carpet right now is horribly trampled down and stained. It's truly an awful sight.

Thanks for the tag!