Thanks to the fabulous Kathy, we have new pictures of Phoebe! Kathy sent four pictures from her first visit to the orphanage on September 9th, and has promised more pictures from the next day. I'll post them as soon as I get them - poor Kathy is getting settled in with Adam and she's probably VERY tired :)
Kathy says: "She's adorable! She was very quiet, calm, and smiley."
Except, of course, in this picture...



12 comments:
Even when crying she is beautiful. You'll be there to soothe her soon. :)
What an expressive girl ms phoebe is!!! She is most definitely going to share her mood :)! She looks WONDERFUL! I can't wait to see her face when she sees yours.
She's adorable. She's just wants her Mommy. It won't be long now Dianna. Hang in there.
She's absolutely beautiful and looks very healthy.
I know it's hard to get crying photos-our first 10 referral pictures she was either crying or pouting! I think they woke her up from her nap to take the pictures. It just makes you want to get on that plane right now and hold them and never let go.
Aww, what a sweetie!
So glad you have some updated photos! Such Fun! It's nice to see them even when they're crying...it just makes them SO REAL, Not just a photo! :) Hope you hear travel news soon.
Heather M.
So cute, even while she is crying! I love all of her hair!
She is cute even when crying! And that hair, I hope you have plenty of hair bows. Can't wait to see more.
Beautiful!!!
Carla
What a gorgeous girl! I'm thrilled for you, and hoping it won't be long before you're posting photos of the two of you together.
I'm jealous! I would love to have some pictures of Micaela crying.... Your daughter is beautiful!!! Not long now!
Aww, how pretty she is! Even when crying! Her hair is just too darn cute.
Post a Comment