Like shampoo, my life has taken on a familar rhythm lately. Open. Refresh. Repeat.
I'm checking my email, Dillon's forum, and three blogs of traveling families constantly. Literally, constantly. I'm hoping for news that we're at Step 8. I have friends who need referrals desperately. One of the traveling families was supposed to see Phoebe on Sunday and she hasn't posted to her blog in days (damn you, unreliable internet service in Vietnam!).
And I'm greedy. Two families received their G&R dates today (congrats Tina & Mandie!!!) but I want MORE. More G&Rs, more updates, more referrals, more everything.
But mostly more stuff for me. It is, after all, my blog. A paperwork update and photos would do nicely. Any day now please.
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Such truth! I just need to copy and paste your blog into mine! bring on those referrals, bring on those G&Rs, bring on those internet connections!
Oh I just checked and still no update from Kathy. Ugh!! I know this is turning into a long week for you.
Yeah. Ok this is where I will be soon. Heck it is where I am now--but I have no one to bring back photos of my baby cause I am first!
I know I am stressing when those traveling don't update. Positive thoughts!
Post a Comment